Module 10 How To Negotiate & Get The Best Deal Every Time
- Why negotiating is really just a game
- How to create Win/Win
- How to avoid becoming “Shark Bait”
- The Structure of Negotiating
- 24 steps of preparation
- 20 sources of power
- 28 common ploys, gambits and dirty tricks
- 34 common mistakes made in most negotiations
- You’ll gain actual experience and “play” a negotiating game
- You will gain the skills to feel more confident in all negotiations
- You’ll Discover The 7 Essential Skills That Will Make You A Top Gun Negotiator.
1. The Structure of Negotiating
Most people have never been trained in Negotiating. If you don’t understand the “Structure” you’ll probably lose.
2. A New Counter Instinctive Approach To Negotiating
Doing what comes instinctively is probably the worst thing you can do in a negotiation. Benefit from the latest research and strategies.
3. The Secrets of Question Asking In A Negotiation
Asking If you ask the right questions, you’ll discover the real needs, intentions and values of the other party. Creating Win/Win is about knowing what people value.
4. The 20 Sources of Power In Every Negotiation
You have more power than you think every time you negotiate. While power is a perception, it’s sources are very real.
5. The 21 Most Common Ploys, Gambits and Dirty Tricks
Not understanding the “Games People Play” while negotiating is a major reason you might become “Shark Bait”. Understand these and you’ll never be taken advantage of again!
6. The 34 Most Common Mistakes Of Most Negotiators
Understanding these common mistakes will empower you. Not knowing them may cost you a fortune!
7. How To Deal With Different Styles of Negotiators
How do you deal with a “Screamer” or someone who “Stone Walls” you? It’s easy when you know how.