This is a Key Note or Workshop Presentation by Wayne Berry
To inspire, to motivate, and to provide people with practical “how to” ideas and strategies, that they can use immediately to create the success they desire, in both their professional and personal lives.
This is Wayne Berry’s most requested 1 to 1.5 hour key note address and is also available as a 3.5 hour seminar.
Wayne Berry is a man with a great deal passion and energy. He has the ability to inspire your people to become all they can be, and to take action to achieve their goals and your company’s goals.
He speaks from experience and while his message is very simple and practical, it is also very profound.
Audiences find him very warm, sincere and easy to relate to, because he does speak from experience, and he doesn’t pretend to be anything he is not.
Who Will Benefit From This TOP GUN Presentation?
This presentation is suitable for…
- Sales People
- Sales Managers
- Marketing People
- Support Staff
- Administration Staff
- Anyone employed or self employed in business who wants to achieve more
Program Structure and Content
Your presentation will be tailored to create the specific outcomes that you have in mind for your audience. This is achieved through a thorough briefing with Wayne Berry prior to your event.
Here are some of the subject areas which Wayne normally addresses:
- How to achieve more of your potential and why most people indulge in self sabotaging behaviour
- How to take charge of your own life and success
- How to build your own self esteem and that of your team members
- How to stay motivated all the time
- How to respond to adversity and create success
- How to turn the challenge of change into opportunities
- How taking 100% responsibility for your own success is the real key to life’s riches and feelings of self worth
- How to enjoy life more and eliminate stress
- How we can learn from “losers”
- How to become more productive
- How to avoid becoming a “Victim” of Self Limiting Beliefs
- Why you need “Unreasonable Friends”
- Why 80% of your success is going to be your attitude
- The 10 critical skills for success in the 21st Century
- 7 Steps to creating your own better future