Got the “Right Stuff” to be a Top Gun Sales and Leadership Coach?
We created the Top Gun Business Academy to inspire Sales Professionals to become all that they could be. We believe that sales people should be able to be proud of their profession, and able to achieve an extraordinary income, through serving their prospects and clients professionally.
If you share this same vision, and have a successful background in sales, sales management or leadership and would like to “cash in” this experience and create a profitable, inspiring business of your own helping others to achieve greater success, then we should have a chat.
We are currently looking for 9 experienced Sales Professionals or Sales Managers or Leaders
with the “Right Stuff” to join our International Top Gun Sales and Leadership Coaching Team.
If you feel you might have the “Right Stuff” and would like to explore the very satisfying
and rewarding lifestyle that a Top Gun Sales Coach can enjoy, running your own business from
anywhere in the world and with clients anywhere in the world, please telephone Wayne Berry now on +61 407 410 408 or complete the form below and Wayne will be in touch with you.
Ask for password below or call +61 407 410 408 (24/7)
If you are already a Business Coach or Sales Trainer…
Here are 9 Things to avoid when training and coaching Sales, Sales Management and Leadership and the # 1 Solution to leverage your time and coaching more people.
- Merely exchanging your limited time for money. Most traditional training and coaching businesses are creating revenues if they are in front of a group of people doing training or coaching, selling add on products. (If you have any) or even worse, doing one-on-one work like this.
- Constant travel to make client meetings and training deadlines (Impact profitability, freedom and home life.)
- Limiting your success due to available time and personal energy. You can only be in one place at any one time when you are the business commodity.
- Repetitively presenting the same content day after day with little variety. Trying to be exuberant and believable with the same content over and over, along with the pressure of time and travel.
- Having client and income restriction due to the geographic location of your clients. Often limits your prospects and clients to being local to your home or limits the quantity of training you can commit to if interstate.
- Prospects Business size restrictions. Some prospective clients are too small in trainable employee numbers and hence not cost effective to work with if not local to you.
- Prospects Business size limitations. Some prospective clients are too large with people in multiple locations and hence can not be serviced properly or in a viable, sustainable manner.
- Guaranteed loss of business due to restrictions and limitations. This applies to both you and your prospective clients.
- Personal ill health can impact your ability to fulfil client expectations. Your Income is at risk and can grind to a halt if you are sick or incapacitated in any way!
The #1 Solution
Collaborate with Top Gun Business Academy International to add massive value, leverage to your existing programs and clients and increase revenue guaranteed. Complete the form below below and discover how to coach more people in less time and create a greater impact in the world of Leadership, Sales Management and Sales.