Growth Academy Solutions,
Brisbane. Qld. Australia.
Suzana heads up Growth Academy Solutions and is a Finance Director and CFO with 20yrs+ experience working extensively with senior executives in international companies delivering global growth and business improvements, and financial advisory across multiple global industries. As CFO Suzana delivers strategic financial solutions driving worldwide growth programs and leads global financial reporting
Suzana delivers profit and organisational improvements from multi stakeholder perspectives of Business Advisor, CPA and CGMA. Suzana has a Masters Degree in Commerce Professional Accounting and delivers tools and results empowering Executives and Entrepreneurs to grow globally with sustained new revenue streams
The value Suzana brings to business includes:
1. Engaging executives to drive profit and operational improvements
2. Establishing strategic initiatives from concept
3. Leading company-wide initiatives across multiple disciplines
• SMEs, StartUps, ScaleUps, Not for Profit
• Presented Growth Strategies to Executives (CEO, Board) for new revenue streams of ~A$9m pa for FDCAQ
• Developed/Presented Strategic and Operational Plans to Executives (CEO, Board) for Organisational Restructure delivering material uplift in Profitability and sustained market leading competitiveness for FDCAQ
• Developed Strategic and Operational Plans for expansion growth programs throughout Australia, for significant uplift in sustained Profitability for FDCA
Operational Growth / Change Mgt / Project Mgt / Financial Statutory Reporting
• Delivered State-wide organisation’s change management & transformation program, delivering rapid turnaround in 3mths & uplift of ~60%/~A$1m pa in sustained Profitably for FDCAQ
• Lead successful delivery of Australia-wide new payroll system (Oracle) for 2,000 employees for QSuper
• Lead Financial management & Governance of mthly Operational Reporting of A$45m pa Project Budgets aligning corporate strategies for QSuper
• Speaker at John Maxwell Global Leadership Summit in Orlando USA 2013, 2014, 2015
Suzana can be contacted at +61 410 475 580 or use the form below.
Derrick Inglis, Sydney. NSW. Australia.
Derrick Inglis has been providing in depth sales training to Australian companies and individuals for the past 30+years.
Derrick’s experience and knowledge in sales and business has guided many novice sales people to great success, and has helped experienced sales people achieve even greater success developing their careers beyond their imagination.
Derrick is passionate about sales and sales methodologies and gets immense satisfaction helping individuals and organisations achieve their best and watching them grow to achieve their full potential.
Derrick’s experience and roots started almost 35 years ago working for IBM, then running his own company for many years before eventually joining and working for some of the leading office technology companies / manufacturers in Australia. These roles all involved professional selling and solution selling at the highest level, and was the key to achieving his own personal sales success, high achievement and recognition.
Derrick has been a Sales Professional, a Sales Manager, NSW and National Dealer Manager, a Branch Manager, a Business Owner and most recently a General Manager.
Derrick is now sharing his life long experience and knowledge to once again help those individuals and companies who desire knowledge and sales skills using a unique system.
Derrick has now partnered with the Top Gun Academy because of his strong belief and conviction that this system, developed by the Australia’s Top Gun Sales Coach Wayne Berry is an outstanding way to FAST TRACK sales training internationally for many people and organisations, for a very affordable monthly investment, which until now unaffordable to many.
This new on-line Top Gun Training System provides clients with a quick return on investment (ROI).
It’s so good there’s a GUARANTEE:
“If you follow the system and your sales don’t increase by 30% or more within 90 days, you can get your money back”. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain!!
Derrick looks forward to working with you and your organisation to introduce this system to those interested in taking their careers and life to the next level.
Derrick can be contacted at: +61 416 217 729 or use the form below.
Mark Davis, Bangkok, Thailand.
Mark is Managing Director at Melbourne Education And Training Centre Pty Ltd and is currently based in Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand, working throughout Australia, SE Asia, Middle East and Europe.
He is keynote speaker and conducts training workshops focusing on communication skills.
Emcee at major conferences, a writer of 5 bestselling books on Public Speaking.
His specialty is international consulting in Small Business, Crypto and Direct Sa les, Management of SME and NFP/Charity and Networks. He is also:
- Chairman of the Asian Networkers Convention and Expo, Philippines, MalaysiaHost and Emcee
- CryptocurrencyExpo.com Thailand, India, Dubai, Malaysia, Philippines, and Korea.
- Speaker at MastermindEvent.com, USA.
- Member of Crypto Valley Association, Zug, Switzerland
- Member of Crypsa, USA.
Mark can be contacted at +6140 4178126 and email@example.com
John Green, Gold Coast, Australia.
John Green is an International Speaker, Trainer, Author and Mentor who has traveled to five continents with a dynamic message of Personal Development and Transformation. His 30 years as an International Speaker to the not-for profit organisations, Schools, Colleges, Tertiary Organisations and Mentoring on Leadership/Motivation and Sales to prominent Entrepreneurs in South America, has given John a unique approach as a bilingual Speaker in the Spanish/English world.
John started Peak Performance Training Solutions early in 2017 and presents such on a range of topics including Transformational Leadership, Entrepreneurial Drive, Power of Execution, List Building Empire, Online Marketing 101,201 & 301, Goal Setting, Network Marketing Superstar & Sales. He is the Author of the following ebooks; Dominate Your Life, My 101 Stuff-Ups in Sales, Customer Loyalty, 365 Sales Methods, Proclaiming Your Success or Failure, The Power of Focus, Rising from the Ashes & Change your Mindset, Change your Life.
John may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or mob: +61
Kelly Klossowski, Adelaide, Australia.
Kelly is a Supervisor and Job Coach, supporting people with disabilities in their employment. She has come from a diverse colorful background of Business Development, HR and Recruitment, Construction, Transport and Logistics.
Kelly is also a qualified Pilates instructor and believes that exercise, nutrition and good life balance is the key to happiness and health. She never shies away from a challenge where personal growth and knowledge can be gained and is willing to share her knowledge and continue inspiring others.
Kelly’s interpersonal skills and passion to help people become the best versions of themselves motivates her every day to coach, mentor and bring out the best in people. Anything she puts her mind to she achieves success.
Her time in the past working as a Trade Broker challenged yet rewarded her. She knew the system worked well for some people so she pushed hard to save local business’s money and bring on new business for them. She learnt a lot about how small businesses operate and how to network and bring people together. Her people skills and management skills have allowed her to match the right people with the right jobs. Any role she plays she is a great asset.
She became excited about Top Gun when she met Top Gun Business Coach Graham Hartland at a networking meeting. Graham’s background and passion for helping people drew her in.
She knew Graham and Wayne Berry were going to be able to help her to keep the wind behind her sail, so she jumped on board to sail the Top Gun way while helping others to succeed alongside her.
Kelly is also a mother of two and with her husband this is perhaps her most important job.
Kelly can be contacted on +61 404 971 980 or by email at email@example.com
Garo Gabriel, Sydney NSW, Australia.
Garo has worked closely with Top Gun and Wayne Berry since the 1990’s and is a Graduate of the Top Gun Sales Academy Programme. He is a CRM and Project Management Consultant with a background in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Marketing, PR, Advertising and Technology. Garo currently serves the boards of Gmoney who are in commercial finance, property & joint venture developments and Asia Business Connection, an organisation that connects businesses together between Australia and Asia.
Garo can be contacted at: +61 490 033 463 or firstname.lastname@example.org
David Close, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Executive Manager / Project Director / Board Director MAICD with 25+ years experience works extensively with Executives in multinational ASX companies to deliver profit and organizational improvements in the Financial Services, Health, Government, Mining, Energy Oil & Gas, Utilities and Transport sectors. My strategy & commercial skills are drawn from broad experience in banking & financial services and global management consulting.
The value David brings to a business includes:
- Engaging Executives to drive company cultural change
- Establishing strategic initiatives from conception
- Leading company-wide initiatives across multiple disciplines
David has been a Project Director / Executive Manager / Program Manager: Advisory Boards for SMEs, Startups and Not for Profit organisations
He specialises in Strategies for;
Delivering Business Resilience Strategy to Executive Team (CEO, CFO, CRO) for major bank Establish company-wide CRM Customer Relationship Management Strategy for major airline Lead company-wide organisational change strategy with Executive Team (CEO, CFO) for major utility .
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Present IT Merger & Acquisition Strategy to Executive Team (CEO, CFO, CIO) – endorsed Establish company-wide IT Merger & Acquisition Program across 2 companies .
- Deliver key NDIS strategic initiatives of NDIA Board & Executive Committees - Report to CEO & Deputy CEO
- Project Director / Program Manager
- Deliver 10+ initiatives (Budget $3M, Capex $200M) for global mining company’s rail expansion Lead 10+ initiatives of Early
- Benefits Stream to exceed targets by 120% ($3M+ savings) for major bank Deliver company-wide Business Continuity
- Resilience program (Budget $20M, Team 50) for major bank
Conference Presentation Speaker
- Australian Risk Conference 2012 (RMIA GRC
- Governance Risk Compliance) Property Investor & Developer Forums 2007
David can be contacted at +61 412 090 591 and email@example.com
Linda Elletson, Adelaide, Australia.
Linda founded her first company in 1993 and was founder of Buz On Biz, an on-line platform designed to take a business from concept to reality with all the necessary tools.
Linda assists people with their initial idea, takes them through a mentored sales training programme, and then promotes them through a rewards programme or outdoor digital signs, and then promotes them globally via her TV Agency in front of 26 million USA viewers.
Linda can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and on +61 407 287 876