I’m looking for a few more leaders who are serious about becoming UNSTOPPABLE LEADERS to join me on a special 12 month exceptional LEADERSHIP JOURNEY.
Next Workshops: August 10th and November 9th 2018.
This journey can start right away and will also involve meeting me and a small group of dedicated individuals you’ll be working with on the The Gold Coast very soon.
If you are accepted to join this special group, you will be personally trained and mentored by me and discover even before we meet;
- “20 Secrets of Leadership” understood by very few leaders
- The proven strategies that Sir Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Donald Trump (like him or not) have used to achieve the enormous success they have enjoyed
- Specifically how Elon Musk is leading his teams to invent the future right now at a blistering unprecedented pace
- And additionally, SPECIAL STRATEGIES for Sales Managers.
Over the 12 months that follow:
- We will help you design your future success
- You will know how to recruit an exceptional team
- Know how to train and coach that team
- And most of all, how to keep your team(s) motivated and empower them. See the full 12 month program outline.
Plus, discover hundreds of extraordinary leadership strategies that I have learned over the last 40 years working personally with Brian Tracy, James Rohn, Tom Hopkins, Robert Kiyosaki, Earl Nightingale, John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar and so many other world renowned leadership experts.
You will need to apply, be interviewed and accepted. Why? We need to be sure this program is right for you and you for it.
This program is only for a very small group of serious minded individuals who will be totally committed to becoming an EXCEPTIONAL LEADER over the next 12 months. People who are prepared to learn and be coached and mentored by me, and then act quickly on what they learn. Results and helping those you lead, will be the name of the game!
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to leadership, or currently in Senior Management, a Sales Manager, General Manager, Managing Director or a CEO, attitude is the major factor I am looking for. You may even qualify for an easy payment plan over 12 months to make it really easy to join us.
Money literally can not buy you a place on this program
Here’s what some participants had to say about our last Leadership Master Class…
PS: You may also be sailing aboard “Unstoppable”, our blue water Seawind Catamaran if she is available in the location, as a part of our 3 Master Class Workshops during the 12 months. So get ready to have some fun and actually learn how to sail this magnificent vessel.
You will also have the opportunity to win a $9,000 cruising holiday aboard “Unstoppable” with 5 friends and / or family members.
This could be the most important decision you make this year.
Module: Introduction To Leadership
- Chapter 1: Welcome by Wayne
- Chapter 2: Early experiences with Leadership
- Chapter 3: How to get the most out of this program
- Chapter 4: How to accelerate your learning and get results faster MODULE 1
Module 1: What is Leadership?
- Chapter 1: What is leadership?
- Why is leadership important?
- Why the McDonalds brothers failed to franchise McDonalds
- Why entrepreneurs and pioneers often fail
- Why leadership is not the same as management
- Chapter 2: A Study of Exceptional Leaders
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Lee Iacocca, Andrew Carnegie, General Norman Schwarzkopf , Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Ma, Sir Richard Branson, Ronald Regan, Donald Trump, Walt Disney, Ray Kroc, Abraham Lincoln (16th President USA), Winston Churchill, Pres John F Kennedy, (35th President USA), John Howard, (Australia’s 25th PM), Mao Zedong, Howard Hughes, Robert Kiyosaki, Rupert Murdoch, Sam Walton, Oprah Winfrey, Napolean Hill’s (Think and Grow Rich), Earl Nightingale, James Rohn, Thomas J Watson, (Founder IBM)
- Chapter 3: What do all exceptional Leaders have in common?
- What do they know?
- What do they do?
- Why were or are they exceptional leaders?
- Chapter 4: 20 Characteristics of all Top Leaders
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 1
Module 2: Why Leadership Starts With Us
- Chapter 1: How will you measure your future success as a leader?
- Chapter 2: 7 Steps to create your own better future as an effective leader
- Chapter 3: Why set goals?
- Chapter 4: 6 Reasons to set goals
- Chapter 5: The “Wheel of Life”
- Chapter 6: Designing your own “Wheel of Life”
- Chapter 7: What goals should we set for a balanced life?
- Chapter 8: 7 step plan for the achievement of your goals
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 2
Module 3: Why A Team Will Always be a Reflection It’s Leader
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the 6 Vital Functions of Leadership
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Hiring
- Chapter 3: 12 Steps to attract and recruit top people
- Chapter 4: Introduction to recruitment interviewing
- Chapter 5: Strategies for interviewing potential new hires
- Chapter 6: Extra interviewing strategies when interviewing for a sales role
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 3
Module 4: Recruiting an exceptional team
- Chapter 1: Introduction to interview questions for new recruits
- Chapter 2: First Interview questions when hiring
- Chapter 3: First Interview questions for sales people
- Chapter 4: Introduction to the Final Hiring Interview
- Chapter 5: The Final Hiring Interview
- Chapter 6: Introduction to “Knock Outs” – Reasons not to hire
- Chapter 7: “Knock Outs” – Reasons not to hire
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 4
Module 5: Training – Part 1
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Training – We get the people we deserve through hiring and training
- Chapter 2: Understanding and recognizing the 7 different types of people we lead
- Chapter 3: How to deal with the 7 different types of people we lead
- Chapter 4: 10 proven steps to develop your people
- Chapter 5: 10 Key principles of good training
- Chapter 6: Why good training begins with Performance Standards
- Chapter 7: How to structure of professional training for your people
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 5
Module 6: Training – Part 2
- Chapter 1: How to determine the characteristics required by high performers on your team
- Chapter 2: Defining and measuring these top 10 characteristics of high performers on with members of your team
- Chapter 3: The Winning Edge Strategy – How to develop these top 10 characteristics for high performance in members of your team
- Chapter 4: Extra for Sales Managers – Introduction to 10 key determinants of top sales performance
- Chapter 5: Extra for Sales Managers – What top sales performers do differently
- Chapter 6: Extra for Sales Managers – 10 characteristics of top sales performers
- Chapter 7: Extra for Sales Managers – How to develop a winning edge in selling with your people
- Chapter 8: Extra for Sales Managers – What is selling today and why your people probably need a new approach
- Chapter 9: Extra for Sales Managers – A new proven model for selling today that works long term
- Chapter 10: Starting new people on your team
- Chapter 11: How to conduct effective team meetings, so people your people love them
- Chapter 12: How conduct effective video conference team meetings so nobody will ever miss a meeting
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 6
Module 7: Coaching – People will be as good as we help them to be
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Coaching
- Chapter 2: How to run an effective coaching session
- Chapter 3: How to discipline through a coaching session
- Chapter 4: The Performance Review Meeting as a leadership and coaching tool
- Chapter 5: De-hiring poor performers. When enough is enough!
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 7
Module 8: Leadership – Be a leader worth following
- Chapter 1: How to create a “100% Self Responsibility Culture” in your team
- Chapter 2: Leadership of a new project
- Chapter 3: How to earn the trust and respect of your team members fast
- Chapter 4: How and why exceptional leaders connect with their people at a Heart Level
- Chapter 5: How to be an exceptional leader who empowers their people
- Chapter 6: Why and how to lead from the front
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 8
Module 9: Motivating and Managing Your Team
- Chapter 1: What motivates people – really!?
- Chapter 2: The hidden secrets of motivation and why it’s important to understand them
- Chapter 3: Proven and effective motivational strategies understood by exceptional leaders
- How to find out what motivates each individual member of your team
- How use that motivation to bring out the best in each person
- Team motivation strategies and creating team synergy
- The importance of meetings as a motivational tool
- Extra for Sales Managers – What motivates sales people – they are a different breed!
- Chapter 4: Managing Processes and People
- Leveraging through effectively managing people and processes
- Why good leadership is about empowering others
- The importance of accountability in leadership and managing people
- Dealing with resistance to change. Why you need to be a “Change Agent”!
- Why Leaders are Big Picture People – Mission, Vision, Strategy
- How to lead from the front and be a good example for others
- Why momentum is the leader’s responsibility
- How to get “buy-in” from your people
- How to gain total commitment
- The “Un-Reasonable Friend System” as a team management strategy
- Why it’s important to “Inspect what you expect”.
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 9
Module 10: How to Lead and Motivate Different Behavioral Styles
- Chapter 1: Introduction to personality behavioral styles
- Chapter 2: Recognizing different personality behavioral styles on your team
- Chapter 3: How to deal with different personality behavioral styles and get optimum performance from each type on your team
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 10
Module 11: Negotiating As a Leader
- Chapter 1: What negotiations do leaders get involved in?
- Chapter 2: Why negotiating is the highest paid work you’ll ever do
- Chapter 3: The structure and phases of every negotiation
- Chapter 4: 10 proven strategies for effective negotiating
- Chapter 5: 20 sources of power available to you in every negotiation
- Chapter 6: How to deal effectively with the most common ploys gambits and “dirty tricks” when negotiating
- Mandatory Action Commitments Module 11
Module 12: End of Phase 1 Review
- Chapter 1: End Of Phase Assessment.