Module 6 How To A Powerful Sales Presentation
The heavy handed, high pressure, clever tricky closing techniques of the past have no place in professional selling today. Once you develop the other TOP GUN Selling Skills, closing will be as easy as falling off a log. It will become the natural and logical conclusion to your sales interview.
- How to gain commitment and ask for buying decisions without stress
- How to relax and close without stress or fear
- How to overcome every buyer’s greatest fear – the fear of making a mistake
- The five errors to avoid in closing
- 10 simple closing questions that work today
- How to close on referrals
- How to know when to ask for the order by understanding Buying Signals and Body Language
- When to ask for the order
- How to recognize the verbal and non-verbal signals that tells you whether you are “on-track” or not
- How to know whether it’s time to close or not
- How to recognize the seven most common buying signals
- How to read other people’s body language.With this knowledge you’ll be able to lower tension and know precisely when to move into a confirming sequence.